These beautiful properties are situated on and overlooks the beautiful Greenland Dock, with swans and sailing boats that can be seen especially during the summer.
Greenland Quays is located in the area of Southwark, which is located directly south and in very close proximity to the Thames river and forms part of inner London.
Southwark is home to many fabulous historical landmarks, including the Tower Bridge, the Millennium Bridge, and the London Bridge.
Young professionals are attracted to the area, especially those in financial services and IT. The location of the area makes the journey to the City and Canary Wharf easier as there are various transport options available that are only a few minutes away.
All our properties are licensed by the local authority ( Southwark Council ) and therefore meets their stringent licensing requirements. This is your guarantee of quality accommodation.
Our rooms come with the following:
- Small double bed with good quality mattress
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table and lamp
- Curtains / blinds
- Desk, chair and table lamp
- En-suite bathroom
- Bedding supplied with all en-suite rooms
- BUS – several bus links to Waterloo, London Bridge, Holborn.
- TUBE – The Canada Water station is a 10 minute walk. From this station you can take the Jubilee Line, zone 2, which is 2 stops from London Bridge station and one stop from Canary Wharf
- RIVER BUS services – a water ferry, departing from Greenland Pier every 20 min and is about 15 minutes walk.
Shopping & Restaurants:
The Surrey Quays shopping centre offers a number high street shops. Within the same area there is also a large Tesco’s as well as a Boots. Additionally there a various banks such as HSBC and Lloyds Bank. Lastly, there are many restaurants, pubs and places to grab a cup of coffee including Starbucks and Burger King. All of this within walking distance of the property.
There are various different activities available within the area. If you’re looking to get active there is a gym with a heated pool. The Southwark Park also offers a great place to run or walk with it’s magnificent surroundings. Other places to go for some entertainment include the cinema or the bowling alley. Additionally, all of these places are close to the property so you don’t need to travel far.