The Gate House
Just completed! A stand-alone property fit for the genuine young professional!
Newly converted, to a very high specification, the house in which Sir Michael Caine was born!
State of the art, kitchen, separate lounge/diner.
This is a very quite house due to the thick wall construction (built in the late 1920’s)
Our rooms come with the following:
- Small double bed with good quality mattress
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table and lamp
- Curtains / blinds
- Desk, chair and table lamp
- En-suite bathroom
- Bedding supplied with all en-suite rooms
- BUS – several bus links to Waterloo, London Bridge, Holborn.
- TUBE – The Canada Water station is a 5 minute walk. From this station you can take the Jubilee Line, zone 2, which is 2 stops from London Bridge station and one stop from Canary Wharf.
- RIVER BUS services – a water ferry, departing from Greenland Pier every 20 min and is about 15 minutes walk.
Shopping & Restaurants:
The Surrey Quays shopping centre offers a number high street shops. Within the same area there is also a large Tesco’s as well as a Boots. Additionally there a various banks such as HSBC and Lloyds Bank. Lastly, there are many restaurants, pubs and places to grab a cup of coffee including Starbucks and Burger King. All of this within walking distance of the property.
There are various different activities available within the area. If you’re looking to get active there is a gym with a heated pool. The Southwark Park also offers a great place to run or walk with it’s magnificent surroundings. Other places to go for some entertainment include the cinema or the bowling alley. Additionally, all of these places are close to the property so you don’t need to travel far.